Here is what I have found to cleanup the C:\ drive on SBS 2008.
1st, if there are multiple drives on the server, for example a c:\ and a d: where the d: drive is a data drive and has lots of space but the c:\ drive is full then shrink the d: by double the amount of RAM you have installed in the server. Take that unused space and create a new drive letter naming it P: or whatever. Move the Page file from c:\ to p:\.
1. To do this hit start, type computer and select computer management from search results; Then click on Disk Management under storage. Right click on the data drive and select “shrink”.
2. Select a size approximately 2X the size of the RAM in the server; Format and name the partition “Page File”
3. Now Hit Start and right click on Computer and select Properties. Click on “Advanced System Settings” and select the Performance Tab, click settings and then click advanced;
4. Click Change; Select the current page files and click no page file hit set, then select the new P: drive and click system managed and hit set It should like similar to below when you are done.
5. Hit Ok and reboot the server.
FOR PART 2 CLICK HERE